Phoenix Cactus Map
Artist Jen Urso has traversed the city scouting the best cactus gardens planted intentionally by city-dwellers and some that happened by “accident” (like on the side of the canal). Included are over 30 types of cactus species, as well as information on all types of cactus found at each location. Also included in this unique map are iconic bits of architecture, some favorite coffee spots and other fun bits of knowledge about Phoenix.
• Features over 30 types of cactus
• Includes common & latin names, location and unique identifying factors
• Unique, detailed, hand-illustrated style
• Printed sustainably on 100% PCW Recycled Uncoated Cover stock
• Packaged in a sturdy, cardboard tube
• Includes an additional folded 11”x17” map, to take out on adventures