Batik Blue Clouds Lined Hardcover Journal
Precio habitual $16.99 USD
Precio habitualPrecio unitario por
Precio de venta
- HARDCOVER A5-Sized Journal: Standard A5 size (5.75 x 8.25 inches) allows for easily transporting in a handbag, backpack or tote.
- 144 LINED PAGES: Perfect for taking notes or writing daily journal entries.
- RIBBON BOOKMARK: Whether you're a chronic writer or more spontaneous, a ribbon bookmark will help keep track of where you left off writing, so that you don't have to flip through pages to find your last entry. The use of a colorful ribbon also adds a more classic, sophisticated look to the journal and can withstand constant use versus a paper bookmark.
- ACID-FREE PAPER: More difficult to decompose than regular paper and has a longer shelf-life. It is commonly used when someone wants to archive notes, daily journal entries or sketches for several years without the pages deteriorating or yellowing.
- FEATURED ART: Batik is an ancient handmade dyeing technique from Indonesia. It involves applying wax to fabric, and then soaking that fabric in a color. The cloud design is a common batik motif and is referred to as megamendung.